Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panzer Elite Aktion

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Highscores PEA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gonzo NED***
Admin
Gonzo NED***

Aantal berichten : 188
Leeftijd : 58
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Highscores PEA Empty
PostSubject: Highscores PEA   Highscores PEA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:46 pm

I will show you a screenshot made by the ae.
Here you see highscores made by some ae players.
Hoth of the Gud clan does not want to put these scores in Highscore list, because these scores could have been manipulated.

What is your opinion about these scores ????
Give me your honest opinions about this.

Here is the screen:

Highscores PEA Screen0103

My opinion about this:

I agree with Hoth and Tiger in Jowood forum.

These scores are not valid.

Manipulated yes or not................highscores made between clanmembers of one clan should not be valid.
There must be players of other clans playing in server. (NED, IFF, AA, BB, SEC, or BoH )
If there are no members of named clans on screenshot, then highscores are not valid.
Highscores against Chinese is also not valid.

Maybe a new rule for highscore list !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Markos

Markos

Aantal berichten : 62
Leeftijd : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Highscores PEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highscores PEA   Highscores PEA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:02 pm

If I have understood the rules, one says, the result must be assisted by at least one player from another clan. If so, this condition is not fulfilled. Sorry ae players, I can not recognize the result. Rules are rules.

http://forum.jowood.com/showthread.php?p=2552936#post2552936
Back to top Go down
http://alliedassault.webgoo.us/
paul NED***
paul NED***

Aantal berichten : 99
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Highscores PEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highscores PEA   Highscores PEA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:52 pm

In recent time, I very rarely play in the PEA, but as I understand it, they managed to score as many points in 100 minutes of play. Just strange that for 200 minutes of play, they gain almost as the same amount of points. Just a funny fact of driving in circles! or playing "chase for points". My priority remains DOW. In DOW is much stronger team, in my opinion.
But in general I really had absolutely no interest. Let the guys have fun, the main thing that they do not weep ......

paul
Back to top Go down
paul NED***
paul NED***

Aantal berichten : 99
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Highscores PEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highscores PEA   Highscores PEA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:55 pm

Hi Gonzo!

I am a little acquainted with the subject, and came to the following conclusion. To my great regret, no progress in relations with the majority of participants, speaking in German ... In all this history in a winning position remains GUDTeam ... and everyone who was not involved in the conflict.

It seems that met the old, lonely grandmother and decided to "wash out" the brains to each other. None elementarnaya logic and culture of communication. Pity.

My opinion: Hoth set up statistics in their site, and he has every right to decide which options to its statistics are legitimate. And if the ae-Team did not agree with that, they can create their own statistics on your page.

Highscores PEA 856449
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Highscores PEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highscores PEA   Highscores PEA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highscores PEA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PEA DoW & FoG :: Guest-
Jump to: