Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panzer Elite Aktion

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

disappointment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Markos

Markos

Aantal berichten : 62
Leeftijd : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-09

disappointment Empty
PostSubject: disappointment   disappointment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:39 pm

Bandit, my old friend - these words are for you!

I am proud that I am a Pole.
I am proud of the difficult Polish history.
I am proud of the Polish nation which has given the world many wonderful people.

Was not the first time you offended us. I can no longer look at it.
In every nation are idiots, believe me in your too!
Despite this, do not generalize and offend everyone.
GP is not Polish clan. Not play there anyone Pole!
I've always had great respect for you, now it is slowly losing .......... sorry about that.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img704/4440/beztytuucik.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://alliedassault.webgoo.us/
bandit NED***

bandit NED***

Aantal berichten : 45
Leeftijd : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-10

disappointment Empty
PostSubject: Re: disappointment   disappointment Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:24 am

... Keep calm Markos.You have me asked to give your Domini another chance. I've done for you, now is your Domini again on my server and insulted me. In the clear text , of the server is an absolute ban on the little rat.

Even under cover name, alias Waffen SS Adolf Hitler I tell you ... Only to info!
_________________________ Panzer
Back to top Go down
Markos

Markos

disappointment Empty
PostSubject: Re: disappointment   disappointment Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Dominik wrote on our forum that he did not write anything to you. Wrote only that someone is cheating. He avoids interviews with you. Your response can be seen in the picture. I am very sorry that you have a bad attitude to the Poles. If you write "Poles raus" this also applies to me, to every Pole. I saw it not once and hurt me it especially from you. You do not write "deutsche raus" to Waffen SS after his foolish behavior. I was calm but have see it to much times. If you have a problem with someone, you have see his nickname.
Back to top Go down
bandit NED***

bandit NED***

Aantal berichten : 45
Leeftijd : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-10

disappointment Empty
PostSubject: Re: disappointment   disappointment Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:49 pm

End of Discusion Markos, from me everyone gets a second chance, but not a third ....

over and out!

Back to top Go down
Markos

Markos

disappointment Empty
PostSubject: Re: disappointment   disappointment Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:30 am

I do not write about your relationship to the Domi. I am writing about your relationship to the Poles. You should not write "polaki raus" because for me it means "Markos raus". If you are not understand this is hard , and therefore I am very sorry.
Back to top Go down
paul NED***
paul NED***

Aantal berichten : 99
Registration date : 2008-07-11

disappointment Empty
PostSubject: Re: disappointment   disappointment Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Hey Markos!

I do not want to interfere .. I just want to thank you for the constructive dialogue and intelegent approach to it. Each of us has an opinion and has every right to express it on our site, in a civilized manner.
To express its position think it is absolutely correct, but the force - think contra productive.
If we quarrel, then soon we will be alone PEA play.

Sincerely pauldisappointment 229198
Back to top Go down
Markos

Markos

disappointment Empty
PostSubject: Re: disappointment   disappointment Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Hi Paul,
I am a man of peace. I do not like anger, but I felt offended. It was not the first time.
I hope that the Bandit will think next time what he writes. My great friend Antonio (Gonzo) told me that Bandit is a good man - I want to believe it.
What was - had passed.
We will continue the good pals - I hope!
You are right, angers destroy this game. We are lost through many good players and colleagues.
But sometimes you can not be indifferent .....
Thank you for your words,
I greet - marko
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

disappointment Empty
PostSubject: Re: disappointment   disappointment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

disappointment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PEA DoW & FoG :: Guest-